Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Please take time to read

To those that ask me when I am about to do a show why did I not tell them in enough time, ask me why I did not tell them about a show when they find out I just did one, and when you find out I do stand up comedy you ask me to tell you a joke.

I have Facebook AJDUNKallcaps, Twitter @AJDUNK, Email: AJ.DUNK@yahoo.com, a Blog AJDUNKallcaps.blogspot.com, Instagram AJDUNK and i post on there show dates and times. Feel free to ask my anything in regards to those, but it becomes difficult to remember who I was supposed to specifically tell about a show. Also, a lot of people tell me constantly that they will come check me out every time i mention what i do and they are yet to show up.

With all of that being said do not take it personal if i do not personally tell you about an upcoming show, please just resort to any of the five I listed above and if you then have any questions feel free to contact me.

"Laughter is always in style!"
AJ DUNK
*all caps*


No comments:

Post a Comment